5 Water St, Guildford WA 6055, Australia
This truly magnificent & memorable rambling 5 x 4 weatherboard & iron home, extended & renovated to perfection, is the loveliness you long for. A result of exquisite attention to detail, a tribute to good taste & a dazzling design. Imagine waking up to this kind of beauty every day. 5 Water Street is a landmark Guildford residence with superb English gardens nestled on an established 1154m2 block.
THE OWNERS HAVE ENJOYED 15 YEARS OF A VERY SUCCESSFUL AND SOUGHT AFTER BED & BREAKFAST. The opportunity is there if you wish to enjoy a gorgeous home and operate a successful B&B.
• White picket fence flagged by white iceberg roses & pretty gardens
• Wide rambling veranda
• Stunning lead light door
• Impressive hallway with chandelier & recessed panelling
• Two dreamy bedrooms at the front with traditionally high ornate pressed tin ceilings & cornices. Both have fireplaces with decorative mantles, gorgeous French doors to the veranda adorned with stylish drapes, stunning light fittings & built in robes.
• Stylish formal lounge room with sandstone gas log fireplace, French doors fitted with white colonial shutters and quality drapes.
• Inviting formal dining room with attractive use of wall paper, French doors and feature wall unit, lovely wall & light fittings.
• Family bathroom, with French Provincial vanity, bath/shower, separate wc & French doors.
• Private & romantic master bedroom with sash window capturing gorgeous garden views, white colonial shutters, DRESSING room with fitted built in robes, superb ensuite with French Provincial vanity, shower, wc & white colonial shutters
• The tastefully designed French Provincial kitchen is the hub of the home & has ample stone bench space, cupboards galore, stainless steel stove, dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer and a barn style door to the side entrance. Breathtaking views across the sitting room & informal dining to the expansive English country gardens.
• The sitting room is inviting & that perfect spot to relax and watch the seasons unfold through the gorgeous windows, recessed panelling, marble floors & period light fittings.
• The informal dining room is more like a conservatory, windows & French doors overlooking the lush gardens, marble flooring, gas log fireplace with decorative mantle & ceiling fan.