Villa 3, 29 Star Street, Carlisle WA 6101, Australia
Brand new villas in a fantastic location with superb fittings, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and alarm systems. Built by award winning Inspired Homes in 2016, this top of the range villa is stylish, fresh and modern.
Villa 3 is quietly tucked into the back sharing a driveway with Villa 2. It has its own back lawn area for the children to play and has a large double garage with space for a workbench/storage for Dad. The stylish wood and glass front door welcomes you into the tiled foyer. The open plan living room, dining room and kitchen provides plenty of space for the family. The stainless steel gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher as well as stone benchtops are modern and inviting. A carpeted theatre room and outdoor alfresco completes the entertainment area.
To the left of the alfresco is the large carpeted master bedroom with ensuite shower, double basin and separate toilet. A large robe rounds off this parent’s area. The other two double bedrooms have carpets and built in robes with mirror doors. They share the second tiled bathroom with a shower, bath, basin and separate toilet.
With a bus stop outside the front of villa 1, public transport could not be any more convenient.
VILLA 3 features include:
• 187sqm of living space on 332sqm Strata Block
• Rear Villa
• Three double bedrooms
• Two modern bathrooms (one ensuite)
• Beautiful well-appointed open plan Living/dining/kitchen with stone benchtops, plenty of cupboards and stainless steel appliances.
• Large theatre room/study or could be converted into a fourth bedroom
• Large double garage with space for workbench/storage
• Ducted RC air-conditioning throughout
• Alarm system
• Alfresco area off main living zone
• Walking distance to parks, caf strip bakery, chemist, hairdresser, florist, deli and Australia Post Office.
• The Carlisle train station is only a short walk away
• Close to Curtin University